PPC Manager required for a International digital cloud company based in Manchester. The company are utilising MI, digital platforms and other emerging technologies, they are full of ideas and innovation . The PPC Manager will be responsible for managing multiple PPC accounts with large marketing budgets, delivering in excess of £10m revenue per year.
Our client is looking for a PPC Manager who will be responsible for the management and optimisation of the companies main PPC accounts. Working closely with the Search Lead, the PPC manager will devise and implement a PPC strategy in line with the Digital Company business objectives. You will be data driven, the PPC manager will be capable of executing advanced PPC techniques to effectively grow and nurture the channel at scale. The role requires previous hands on experience of managing multi PPC accounts, bid management, campaign creation and performance analysis.
The client is looking for a PPC Manager with the following:
- AdWords certified essential
- Google Analytics IQ desired but not essential.
- Experience with large budget PPC Accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
Details and Benefits:
- Fast Growing Digital company
- Salary of between £30,000 - £35,000
- Modern offices to work in, including a table tennis table